The Fermanagh PR & Marketing Committee have published a full colour 32 page programme for this Sunday’s National Football League game against Roscommon.
As well as the standard content, such as team news and details on match officials, there are a number of special features in the opening programme of 2020, including:
- John Hughes looks back at the 2015 encounter between the two sides in Brewster Park
- A feature on the growth of underage hurling across Fermanagh
- Gareth Cauldwell speaks to Aidan Breen about the NFL campaign
- A look at the priorities of the 5 candidates aiming to become the next GAA President
- Gerry McLaughling pays tribute to Canon Patrick Lonergan
- Ciaran Maguire has an overwiew of Fermanagh’s fortunes (As Gaeilge)
- An update on the changes to football rules in Gaelic Football
- A fun page with information, a quiz and a picture round
This publication is sure to be in high demand, so be sure to get your copy early. Programmes will be available at all entrances to Brewster Park and will be priced at £3/€3.
A word of thanks to all of our programme sponsors. A limited number of advertising spaces are available for future editions. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sean Burns, Fermanagh GAA Treasurer on: 07525236644 or email@example.com.