Please see below information in respect of ‘Attendance Guidelines and Ticketing Arrangements for the upcoming Club Players Competition finals ‘-weekend 25th -26th June.
The total number of supporters allowed at each game is 500.
For the CPC Division 1A Final in Brewster Park (venue is under the control of the-‘ Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) – Licensing Authority’) Derrygonnelly v Kinawley is all ticket.
All other finals are via payment at a designated entrance at each venue.
The distribution of tickets for the Derrygonnelly v Kinawley game is by Club only –there are no public sales. Your club allocation of tickets will be available for collection from the County Office from Wednesday 23rd June. Tickets are priced at £5.00 each and youth U-16 Nil.
150 adult and 100 youth tickets will be made available to each club.
Please bring a club cheque to assist with the payment process when tickets sales and returns are reconciled.
Covic 19 issues.
Spectators must not attend games if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and instead should phone their GP and follow public health advice.
Individuals that are considered high risk or are in close contact with others who are considered high risk should not attend games.
When at a game we are asking clubs and spectators to observe the following-
- Spectators must not enter the field of play at any time including pre-match, at half-time and other intervals and after the final whistle or at end-of-match presentations.
- Spectators are advised to keep their own record of contacts at a match for potential tracing purposes.
- There is an onus on both the spectator and the organisers to ensure that all social distancing requirements are adhered to. This is currently 2 metres.
- In line with GAA protocols, supporters are strongly advised to wear face coverings at games. Patrons are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser.
- Clubs are reminded that dressing rooms and indoor facilities remain closed.
- It is also recommended that dugouts should not be used. If being used, they can only be done so in accordance with the 2 metres social distancing regulations.
In these unprecedented times, and with the rise in the Covid Delta variant the protection of public health is a key priority for all of us and Fermanagh GAA would ask that everyone adhere to all the relevant guidelines.