Fermanagh will learn their opponents in the 2017 Bank of Ireland Dr McKenna Cup with the launch set to take place on Wednesday 30th November at 6.30pm in a Belfast venue (To be Confirmed). The event will feature a live draw for the competition groups and semi finals.
2017 Bank of Ireland Dr. McKenna Cup
All Sunday games at 2.00 p.m.: All midweek games at 8.00 p.m.
(Extra time to be played in Semi finals & Final)
8th Jan (Sun): Round 1:
15th Jan (Sun): Round 2:
18th Jan (Wed): Round 3:
22nd Jan (Sun): Semi Finals: (1) V
28th Jan (Sat): Final:
N.B. All Fixtures potentially should be considered as floodlit games.
(1) University Teams have first preference on Players.
(2) University Teams must submit their panel of twenty six players prior to 28th November and counties will have the opportunity to respond by 5th December, the same date that they must submit their panel of twenty six players. All lists will be approved by Competition Control Committee on behalf of Comhairle Uladh at the December meeting. Teams must be drawn from the twenty six players or from an amended list approved by Comhairle Uladh.
(3) Comhairle Uladh will appoint a mediator who will facilitate dialogue in the event of a disputed player.
(4) A player who has played with his University team in the Dr McKenna Cup or a similar competition in another province may only participate with his county for the semi finals and final of the Dr McKenna Cup. This only applies if his university team has been eliminated from the aforementioned competition.
(5) If teams finish level on points scoring averages will apply.
(6) The fourth placed team shall be determined from the runner up in each
Section using the formula at (5) above.
(7) Refixtures shall be played at Floodlit Grounds.
(8) The Semi Finals and Final shall be played at Floodlit Grounds and include extra time if required.
(9) Failure to comply with Competition Regulations shall entail forfeiture of game.
(10) Teams are entitled to video their own games in the competition.